Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I thought I would show you some pictures that were taken yesterday. I so appreciate all the cards filled with love and encouragment .



Here are a few of the Valentine goodies I received.






My grandma and grandpa came over and brought a gift for my brother and I. I didn't get a picture of it though. I am so thankful to have my grandparents living nearby.

I got a nice surprise from my aunt and cousin . They gave my mom and I certificates to get a manicure. What a nice surprise I have always wanted to go get a manicure . This will be my first one ! I enjoyed lunch out with my mom and brother. It was a busy day so my dad picked up a carry out from my favorite local restaurant . I got my favorite salad and pita bread. Yum!


I am so thankful for all the blessings God has given me. I am so thankful for His love. I want to live a life pleasing to Him.


I hope you had a great day . Any memories to share ?





No comments:

Post a Comment