Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet Little Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you had a day  full of  God's special blessings.

What a surprise to receive so many sweet valentines . I was excited to find all of the special cards and goodies in the mail. I am so thankful to have such dear friends and family. I thought I'd share with you the cards that I received.


My wonderful family gave me these:


Here are all the sweet cards from my dear friends. Their friendship is such a blessing and I'm so thankful to have them in my life. :-)








Today when I went out to get the mail I found this fun package from my friend Grace. I was so surprised and everything was just lovely. I can't wait to hang up the adorable heart banner in my room. What a neat idea!








post signature

6 comments:

  1. The package is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Those are SO sweet! That heart garland is really pretty.

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just found your blog through the link you posted on Grace's Garden Walk.
    I love your valentines!
    I have to say we sound like we have many similar interests. Crafting, writing letters and dreaming of going to England some day.
    God bless,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. the package looks sweet. :) and I'm glad to see mine in there along with the others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You got a lot of cards for v-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I'm so happy you enjoyed your package! You are so sweet Hannah dear. I cherish your sweet little Valentines. ;)

    xoxo,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete