Monday, April 23, 2012

A Fun Birthday Package

Today when I went out to get the mail I found a package from my very dear friend Melissa. It is such a special package. I wanted to share with you what I got. :) Melissa and I are Very big fans of Vera Bradley. We can name every print and talk and laugh about it all of the time. :)

The beautiful wrapping. I love pink and green together. :)

The adorable card she wrote. :)


Really cute binder clips in folkloric print:


Love this happy snails notebook!

Inside of the notebook. :)

Here is the very cool tune-in , in doodle daisy. One of the cutest prints ever! haha :)


This is another pic of the tune-in. It's for your earphones. Very organized. :)


Thank you so much Melissa! I love it all . You're soooo sweet. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing friend. :) A note will be on the way soon ;)

I can't believe my 16th birthday will be here a week from Thursday and I can't believe I'll be 16.haha :) Time goes by so quickly.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. aww that's so cute! Happybirthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah,

    I just want to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I sent a letter inside one that my sister sent to you awhile ago, but I don't know if it ever got to you. Right now to be honest I don't have time to write letters and pay for any more stamps, though I really do love your sweet notes.

    Maybe we could wait awhile, then start back up later? ;)

    hope you have a lovely week.

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy sweet sixteen, Miss Hannah!!! Hope you had a lovely and blessed day.

    Thank you so much for leaving the sweet note in my garden...I really appreciate it. ;)

    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete